05-18-2017 05:40 PM
I started it up yesterday for the first time and was testing the display. I watched a movie preview on Youtube and noticed the light on the display in the picture below. Is there any way that is a software issue? If not, how do I return it for a replacement?
05-19-2017 05:14 PM - edited 05-19-2017 05:16 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums,
I understand that there's a bright light pouring out of the LED Panel on your HP 27-b155qd AIO PC and correct me If I'm wrong but is that the movie - "Logan"? just curious
And considering this is a brand new product as you've mentioned, you could go for a replacement as HP offers a 30day replacement policy on product purchased directly from HP store, alternatively you can also Contact HP for technical support as that seems to be a hardware failure.
Although to help you out, I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any).
You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends).
Response times may vary by region.
Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.
Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).
And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,
It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.
I am an HP Employee
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)