Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
P6L87PA#ACJ
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After power on the laptop my laptop is getting off in few minutes.  I really suffering with this problem dont know why.  I want some solution off this so i m contacting with this . Please help me my financial status is too low to brought a new laptop.  I changed the windows 2 times but still the laptop is same problem.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Bluescreen1 Welcome to HP Forums Community!

I suggest you perform a hard/power reset to release any static that could be causing the issue: Click here for steps.

If the issue persists, I suggest you check with an alternate monitor using the below link:

Click here for details.

Let me know if the display issues appear on the other monitor as well.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.