05-17-2017 05:59 AM
I gort the problem to this machine HP H-IG41-uATX Desktopmotherboard and I tried to fix in the first time it was stop to display and after hitting the graphic it start to work but some time it display and when I restart so as to connect next devices it stop to display, I trried to change a power supply, Ram and new fan but still it display and if I will switch it off and open it again it refuse to display,
I got shock because of this I need your help on how to solve this problem.
Display problem some time it work some time not.
05-18-2017 09:06 AM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you are facing display issues with your HP Desktop computer.
This issue could occur the graphics card is defective.
Hence, I suggest that you replace the graphics card and check the issue.
Also, let us know the model number of the unit from the link: How to Find Your HP Product Model Number
Let me know how this works.
You have a good day ahead.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)