05-12-2016 02:58 PM
Printer is new out of the box, the installation went smoothly: prints well, wireless connected no problem.
Here's what I need a fix for: LCD screen comes on strong, but within 4 seconds fades out and begins to flicker. Almost unreadable.
Have tried reset and restart several times with no luck.
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-13-2016 04:13 AM
First of all check if updated graphic drivers are available for installation. To do this, please follow the steps given below:
- Press ‘Windows Key’ + ‘R’ key on your keyboard.
- Type in ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the run box and hit Enter.
- Click on ‘Display adapters’ and expand it.
- Right click on display drivers and click on ‘Properties’.
- Click on ‘Driver’ tab and then click on ‘Update Driver’.
- Wait for some time and let the best drivers to be searched and install.
If issue persists, please contact your Monitor manufacturer for further assistance or replacement.
Hope this will help you
05-18-2016 01:59 AM
If you are referring the display problem that is occurring on the control panel of new HP 4630 e-All-in-one printer, so it is recommended to contact HP Support Center because as your printer is in under warranty. Please find the link given below to contact HP:
Hope this will help you.
05-18-2016 06:33 AM
I finally found access to the HP tech support and they were unable to resolve the problem, so back into the box it goes and back to HP for replacement.
Thanks for your assistance.