Did you mean: 
Smash4686
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Does HP have an email contact?

HP Recommended
Omen X 35

A store seem to have sold me an out of warranty Omen X 35 monitor and I'm not feeling too happy about it. I was going to enquire to HP about the recall last year as mine is flickering and I wanted to know if my monitor should have been recalled. I don't really get time to make phone calls so was wondering if HP have a support email address. 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Huffer
Level 18
Level 18
45,545 44,594 7,323 13,063
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

And where are you located (country)?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Smash4686
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello. Sorry I didn't realise this forum wasn't localised. I'm in the UK.

Huffer
Level 18
Level 18
45,545 44,594 7,323 13,063
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Start your support journey here:

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/contact/products

Phone is actually the hardest thing to find. Support is rendered online for the most part until they invite you to call. Can be handled through the interface linked above. 

Smash4686
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey. I went through all that which is what lead me to seeing my warranty was out of date even though I just bought the monitor from a store. I can see an option to call although the problem with that is I work pretty much flat out all week. All the online support options seem to be automated responses to generic questions and send me in circles.  

krzemien
Level 7
742 723 34 177
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

[personal information removed]

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation