05-15-2013 07:14 AM
I regularly recalibrate my Dreamcolor monitor. However, since I updated to the new Profiling Solution for Mac (v 2.2.0) my "Last Calibration" does not reset. I am able to create new profiles, but in the past "Last Calibration" hours were reset.
Before my last calibration, I reset the monitor to Factory Settings, but still the same result. In fact, my Last Calibration hours are now the total number of hours I've owned the monitor!
Is this normal?
05-19-2013 07:51 PM
You need to ensure the monitor firmware is the latest version, I have just had a similar experience - once the firmware is upgraded it all works as it should.
06-06-2013 02:40 PM
As a followup, I already had the latest firmware installed in the monitor. Today I reinstalled the firmware and ran the calibration software. It didn't work. My hours still don't reset.
Thanks for the suggestion - it was definitely worth the try.
11-04-2013 11:26 AM
I down-reved to APS 1.1.0, and my hours now reset. I suspect the new 2.2.0 software is aimed at the new probe and newer Dreamcolor monitors. I have the old puck probe, and a 3 year old Dreamcolor.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)