Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Driver fails to start

HP Recommended
HP Desktop - M01-F0033w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Desktop - M01-F0033w

AMD Rayzon 3200 4-core with raydon Vega 8 graphics intergraded

shows video but distorted games crash, one plays but with colored lines going all over, 3d type images distorted

main graphic's driver in device manager events : driver failed to start pci bus error

AMD PCIBUS driver failed to start

tried all updates, reinstalled windows 10 OS three times over once with formatted hard drive using hp usb windows 10 os installer meant with drivers for my pc

barely bought back in September 2020 new in box. still under warranty

fed up

turning into $600 paper weight fast

what to do???

got case # created going to call hp tomorrow. But hoping for easer fix do my self to avoid shipping pc and waiting over a week for it's return

if you have answer please share, will be forever thankful

sorry for format of message, just fed up trying to get right to pint of problems. need be can show error screen shots to right person in order to get better idea of problem if allowed without disclosing personal info

thank you

have wonderful day either way..

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation