9 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Drivers missing

HP Recommended
22-b065na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

It's been many months since I got the PC back from Curry's Knowhow to fix my fan problem. I did mentioned that I'd lost my touch screen facility, they said they'd look into it. Now they replaced the fan, great..  no problems, but for some reason they wiped my HDD and reinstalled new Windows  just for replacing new fan? OK..? Then there is where I spotted problems (I'm still not getting any answer from their complaint dept, so thought I'd ask in here). My internal webcam isnt working because it's drivers/software is missing as in the PC thinks it hasnt got built in camera also guess what? My touch screen facility still isnt there -  I've tried everything I could think of to reinstall or drivers for it but I'm still no where near finding a solution.  In general, my PC thinks it's a normal basic PC which is not what I brought this PC for.. I miss those 2 elements! 

So how to do I get my built in webcam driver back (I had to buy external camera so I can speak to my mum and sister because I'm deaf so there for I cannot hear the phone video call is my saviour) Many thanks for reading this and I hope someone out there has a solution. 

Eames 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation