cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ceeejb
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Dual HP 22cwa Monitor Issues... different colors, different firmwares?!

HP Recommended
HP 22cwa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there.. So i've had my one HP 22cwa for quite some time.. And loved it. So when I finally decided to do a dual monitor setup, obviously i wanted to go with the same model! So I finally pulled the trigger. I got my second monitor home, hooked it up, and right away i noticed that the colors between the two were pretty badly different. I tried troubleshooting them my self, started with a factory reset of both... Did not work. Tried the windows calibrator... Did not work. And as im going through the menus on both of them I went to the info, and noticed that the FW Versions are different. And im assuming that means FirmWare Version? Anyways, they are different. One is FW Version: DIM111 and one is FW Version: DIM 221. I thought "well there it is I need to update the older ones FirmWare" I get to HP's website and type in the model, nothing. Type in the serial, nothing. I've never heard of updating a monitors Firmware... is that a thing? I'm stumped at this point. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation