Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion 590

I dont think this model is available  to do a dual monitor. 
I followed the instrcuyiom  which i am supposed to find

Multi Display button on the sSetting but this computer cannot detect

any wireless/wire 2nd monitor 

please help me 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello
in order to try to find a solution, and answer whether or not there is a possibility, we would need the exact model of the computer, and also, the models of the monitors

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you for the prompt response. 
The model number is - pavilion desktop 590-p0081c

monitor(1),which Iv used- hp 2311xi, and second monitor is hp 2009m.

I believe its only desk top problem because I cannot see the duplicate monitor button on the setting.

please let me know what is the problem . 

thank you

HP Recommended

mmm ..
The page produced is not precise, it is just mentioned that there is an rx 550 card, but nothing about the connectors

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-595-p0000-desktop-pc-series/19390512/model/24153110...
Are you able to regrader on the back of the pc, and say what exactly there is ..
Either you have connectors directly on the graphics card, or as sometimes, we have a particular graphics card and these are the connectors of the motherboard like this:

motherboard specifications, Lincs

HP 2311xi 23 inch Diagonal IPS LED Backlit Monitor

Product Specifications

so well this
DVI-D and VGA video input connectors
you must therefore have at least one vga or dvi-d connector for this one!

HP Pavilion 2009m Monitor - Product Specifications

Product Specifications

and if this one

need :

1 DVI-D connector
1 VGA connector

you must therefore have at least two connectors of this type on the graphics card
so for example 1 VGA, and a DVI-d
If not, it will not be possible to connect two monitors
We can sometimes use adapters / converters
but it doesn't always work

I look on my side if I find something for this pc!

[edit]
You will have to confirm me
I found an unofficial HP page, and it says
1 HDMI, and
1 display port
Is that the case ?
--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.