Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteOne 800 G5 23.8-inch All-in-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After loading PC from an image, the display is offset to the right cutting off some of the display. Reloaded PC from ISO using Windows 10 LTSC and same issue. Verified all correct drivers loaded. Tested on other new EliteOne with same issue. There doesn't seem to be any adjustments for the monitor to center display.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello everyone,

I have the same issue with all the HP EliteOne 800 G5 23.8-inch All-in-One we have.

We updated with the last Video Driver (sp104004), and check every drivers with HP Support Assistant, the black stripe on the left side of the screen is persistent.

HP Recommended

I have the exact same issue with a bunch of these. Have tried the same things and latest drivers, bios settings all to no avail.

Does anyone have a fix for this issue?

HP Recommended

I have the very same issue. Let me know if any of you found any kind of workaround. Thank you

HP Recommended

We have had the same issue with 4 new Eliteone 800 G5's we received. After loading an image, the display on the right side is cut off. The only solution we've found is disabling the video driver entirely and restarting. The screen resolution will be off, so you set it back to 1920x1080 and it fills the display correctly, however the framerate takes a dive and you can't even watch YouTube videos reliably. 

We have:

+Tried multiple video drivers from HP Support and from the OEM (Intel) [uninstalling and reinstalling]

+We've tried rolling back the BIOS to various versions

+We've played around with Intel Command Center

+Hooking up a 2nd display, the 2nd display fits entirely

+Searched for "Monitor" drivers, but it seems none exists, so it uses the PnP

+Factory reset the PC to a generic Windows install

It's hard to believe this hasn't been addressed after being posted over a month ago. Please help HP!

HP Recommended

After opening a case with HP Support, it appears that LEGACY mode is the problem.
We installed our Windows image on UEFI mode, updated the video driver, the display now works fine.

Maybe there is an incompatibility with the video driver in LEGACY mode ?

I guess it had top happen someday, LEGACY mode is very old, we are pushed to use UEFI mode.

HP Recommended

Nicolas, you're amazing! Thanks so much for this quick fix.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.