07-17-2016 11:57 PM - edited 07-18-2016 12:33 AM
I just got the brand new phoenix 860 this morning. it's the model with GTX 960 inside. Every time I start to play game, the fps is very high during the first 1-2 minutes. And then the fps just fall to around 10. I've got the latest driver, so I wonder whether there's something else wrong?
Problem Solved by myself.
It's the design of the data wires inside. The wire is too long, it bended and touched the fan on the graphic card and stop the fan. That leads to a very high temperature of the GPU. Now i rearranged the wire and problem solved.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)