02-16-2011 05:03 PM
Hold down the fn key and press f4. You should see options relating to the display output appear.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
02-16-2011 05:09 PM - edited 02-16-2011 05:21 PM
Look on the top of the key board for a monitor symbol f4+FN. Toggle it. (LCD, external, none, both)
You might want to install the monitor driver rather than use a generic driver.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)