R_dewar Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Films in Black and white whilst plugged into charge

Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello, when im trying to play Dvds or video files, the colour sat is extremly low, however this only seems to be an issue when my laptop is plugged in to charge. Im not sure when this started but it must have been with in the last month.

Can anyone help or should i just take it into the shop to have it fixed? Im not computer savy.

Thanks, Rhiannon

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,116 20,737 1,355 2,137
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Films in Black and white whilst plugged into charge

@R_dewar,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I see from your post you are having issues related to your HP notebook. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What is the product number of your notebook?Use this link to find it:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Have you recently made any software or hardware changes on the PC before the issue started?

Are you using the original charger that came with the PC or an alternate charger?

Have you tried to update the divers either using Windows update or using HP Support Assistant?

Have you tried to update the Bios?

Could you please respond to this post with the details as this will help me in further assisting you.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation