Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 700-311na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

I need to upgrade my graphics card and need some help.

I use a Radion R9 270 card just now but it has a fault so I need a replacement.

Can I have some suggestions that are compaible with my system, thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Colin1874,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Support Community,

Here's the Motherboard specifications for your Desktop PC - Click here

It clearly shows that there is one PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.0) slot available for the graphics card.

Here's the Product specifications of your PC - This shows the power supply shipped with your PC.

Please note: While upgrading the Power supply, you need to check for the form factor which should be match.

If you wish to try this part, you can try it at your own discretion. However, HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance. You can change the configuration at your own risk

Hope this answers your question.

Good luck and keep me posted about the developments. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue and give the post a Kudos for my efforts to help. Thank you and have a great week ahead. 🙂

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.