Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Envy 27 all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to plug  xbox in via hdmi in.  I have tried 4 cables and the little button underneath is not responsive. A quick search takes me to an old link that now redirects to hp support. Which seems to be useless. Other people followed this link in 2016 and it fixed their problem. Any ideas. The xbox is being used to display a photo gallery in a waiting room would be nice for this function to work. I have tried 2 other  pieces of equipment surface pro and dvd player. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@JimmyDay1

What is your Envy AOI 27". It should have a switch but I don't know what is your machine therefore I can't show you where the switch is.  Now please check a label at its back and find out what is it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.