Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-x035qe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Greetings-

Device: HP AIO 24-x035qu

My AIO has 2 HDMI ports

- HDMI Input

- HDMI Output

When the PC is asleep or off, HDMI Input is enabled else it's disabled.

How to enabled the HDMI Input when the PC is on?

Everything else works perfectly and all OS's and SW are up to date.

Thank you in advance for any support you can provide.

Peace...

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

I may have misunderstood the problem, but what exactly are you doing?
hdmi input is used to use the computer with a video console for example..
the computer, therefore cannot be opened under windows, and at the same time use the input port

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Promethee asked: what exactly are you doing?

I have several laptops and the AIO connected to a KVM switch using HDMI and USB connections.

When the AIO is asleep or off:

I can use the AIO kb/mouse/display on all laptops by switching to them using the KVM switch.

When the AIO is on:

kb/mouse works as expected using the KVM switch

The display does not work, (HDMI input) is disabled it seems, so I cannot see the Laptop displays when I switch to them using the KVM switch.

If I can enable HDMI input on the AIO I can leave it on and switch to it using the KVM switch as I do the laptops.

Is it possible to control when "HDMI input" on the AOI is enabled using a software utility?

HP Recommended

So there, sorry, I can't help you at all for this type of use
all i know, you can plug a screen into the hdmi output, like most computers!
All in one on, you have a display on both monitors
You wish to use a device, such as a laptop computer, a video console, connected to the HDMI input, you cannot use the all in one, you have the display, of the console emptied, on the screen!
In your case, it's a bit of a different type of use, which I don't know

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/:https://support.hp.com/sk-en/document/c04092080

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.