07-04-2016 12:56 AM
After updating the BIOS to the latest June version, the HDMI output just stopped working.
I tried connecting the cable to the display via DisplayPort to HDMI adapter, and it works, so that problem is not in my cable and not in my display.
Trying to connect the HDMI to the display and using Picture in Picture I can see that the display doesn't detect any HDMI displays.
Resetting the CMOS doesn't help.
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)