Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop 14-bf0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had help from HP to get the HDMI work, and it it did.

Then some updates later HDMI doesnt work, same cabel, same TV,
Not just connect. Works from other units with th same cable. Just my HP laptop who doesnt sen signal.

What happend ??

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Francke
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Let's perform driver roll back and check. 

Type Device Manager in the windows search box,
In Device Manager, locate the device that you want to roll back the driver for.

In this case, it's going to be Display adapter>right click on display adapter>select properties>selet driver and run driver rollback.

Restart your computer and check, this should fix the issue.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Are we talking about Screen or the Screen card (Intel Graphics 610, dtiver 23.20.16.4973?

If so, there are no driver to roll back to. That part are not highlited.

It was a while a go when I talked to HP support and the fixed the problem remote,

then HDMI disapered after a few month and I gave up and used an old pc instead.
now I dont have that option, well buy a new one of course but....

My pc just dont find any other displayunit, just the screen on my laptop.

The cable and the TV are fine. It works with bluethooth but instabile, freeze a lot.

HP Recommended

@Francke
I am glad to know that you managed to resolve the issue through our HP remote support team. 

I would like to know if the resolution I had provided worked for you?

Could you please elaborate on the laptop screen issue? 

Are you able to use a laptop screen without connecting to an external display?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

No,
Nothing changed, there are no earlier drivers to roll back to and HDMI doesnt work.

The laptop working fine, the screen works as it should, it just that I cant connect to a second unit, my TV with HDMI.

Nothing happens when I connect my laptop with HDMI cabel and to the tele.

Its like a dead HDMI port, it's the same problem as before.

Both cabel and TV works fine with other units.

HP Recommended

@Francke
I appreciate your efforts, As you've mentioned its an HDMI port issue, I suggest this computer needs to ship out for physical diagnosis. 
You can contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options for your laptop.
HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.