Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

no response still... any updates please?

HP Recommended

This seems to be taking a lifetime... is this a really challenging request?

HP Recommended

Hi @redcap84,

Thank you for getting back to us,

I understand this seems to be an ongoing issue, we are still awaiting a response from the other team. I would personally suggest you give us another 48hrs so that I can work with them and get back to you with more information.

If you don't hear from me in the next 72 business hours, send me a private message as a reminder.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, I'm having the same issue too. Plugging and unplugging the cable rapidly seems to trick it sometimes and it will work until the machine goes to sleep or is restarted. It's a massive hassle having to do this all the time though. Can we get a driver update please?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.