Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 18 ALL-IN-ONE PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am getting coloured horizontal lines on the display and I have done all the updation of HP drivers. Is there any other way to get rid of horizontal lines ? I have installed windows 10 recently and if the problem is because of Operating System, then how to solve the same. Kindly help me out of this issue.

Am I required to visit nearest HP support centre? Or it can be solved from the Home (Online Support is appreciated)

Thanking You In Advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@CHAKRI007, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To assist you better, What is the exact model of HP PC are you using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

For now, let us try these steps:

On the PC, go to BIOS and check if the issue persists.

1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.

2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F10 key.

Run a test on the display of the PC

1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.

2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.

3. Perform Component Test > Video. Share the result on your next post.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Very glad to get response from the supporting community.

Even after following those 2 ways, from beginning to end the display problem persists same as before.

I have provided you the product Model, kindly help me out with the best and working solution .

Product Name :- HP 18 All-in-one PC

Find attachment.

IMG_20191024_055445.jpg

IMG_20191024_055243.jpg

Hope You have got required Info, 

Thanking you in advance.

HP Recommended

@CHAKRI007

If the issue persists in BIOS and while running the test on video, I'm afraid this could be a hardware issue with the display. Please contact our HP Support team for Service Options:

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.

6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.