Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 22w Monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

So I recently bought HP 22w Monitor from Amazon (UK), the seller was HP itself. Strangely, after entering serial number and product number on the virtual agent (to get online support immediately via an agent by chat), it said I'm out of warranty as d that my warranty already expired, despite the product bought as new on Amazon with HP itself as the seller and the product page saying 2 years manufacturer warranty with the product. 😞

Anyways, I would like to know the exact length in meters of the HDMI cable that came with this HP 22w Monitor, please. I found it too long for my needs, so looking to buy a new HDMI cable to substitute it, but just wanted to know the length of this one that came with the Monitor (to have something to compare with I that makes sense).

Thanks,

Krishna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/contact/products

with your serial number, do you have the hp contact numbers ?

You will need to contact them directly

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

Hello
the cable is about 1 meter, you can measure it !?
try

https://support.hp.com/sk-en/document/c05084516

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thanks for that.

For the warranty, it said the following. So, what's the best way to proceed ? I bought it via Amazon (UK).

NOTE: If the dispute link does not display, the product might be a commercial product, which cannot be disputed online.

HP Recommended

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/contact/products

with your serial number, do you have the hp contact numbers ?

You will need to contact them directly

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

the packing does NOT have any HP contact number anywhere near the serial number.

What is their contact number ?
Thanks 🙂

HP Recommended

Also, how exactly do I get the monitor to tilt ? Ideally would like the top of monitor to be closer. I checked the manual and it says this tilting is possible, but upon trying it didn't work out... Thnx 🙂

HP Recommended

normally the only solution in order to have the contact options is with the given page, once the serial number is indicated
Give me your number so that I can look, sometimes it's not always easy, if it doesn't work at all I will ask for moderation!

is it this one:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-value-21-inch-displays/7274735/model/16313837/manuals?sku=1C...

the inclination is probably quite small.
In the doc:

Quick Setup Guide

to have had the same type of screen, there is nothing to do in particular, normally
you have to keep your foot firmly (the monitor stand)
then switch screen, other manual:

User Guide

forgive me for the response time ..
We have staggered hours I imagine
and no choice, i have to work

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Sure. Here is the serial number and product number. The link you mentioned is the correct product.

HP 22w 21.5-inch Display
1CA83AA model name/product#

https://www.amazon.co.uk/your-orders/pop/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_pop?_encoding=UTF8&gen=canonical&lineItemI...

Thanks so much :).

EDIT: serial number taken off this post and sent to you privately.

HP Recommended

Sorry I forgot to say that I needed the S / n but in private
edit the message to delete it
that said, the product number works, but when we search with the given S / n number, it does not work ..
So I don't know, if it is the number that is not well noted, or if there is another error which means that it cannot work
Maybe  @asmita6658 can help you!

[edit]

it s ok

Covered under Manufacturer warranty25  months remaining  

It s good , not ??

Try again

i send you a private message !

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Annotation 2020-08-17 193505.png

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.