Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 34 B010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have HP 34 B010 All in One PC. I need to use that as external monitor with my gaming tower. My problem is that, when I connect my gaming tower to HP all in one monitor with HDMI input, it does not work. I will see the gaming tower LOGO on the monitor but then it goes away and the screen goes back and reads no input signal. After that input signal message goes out and screen goes back to the all in one's windows operating system, which is working fine.This did work one time, but even then the resolution was not up to the mark of 3440 X 1440 which is what this monitor supports and my GPU supports too. 

I have tired this gaming tower with my 4K tv(with 4 k resolution, 1080p tv and 720Ptv with three different HDMI cables, all of them worked fine and I am able to play games on each of those TVs.  So, now you would think that the problem is with the ALL in one monitor but it works fine as a built in system.

Now, the second problem is, I have a HP laptop too. If I use the laptop HDMI Out and Plug it in to HDMI in on SAME 34 inch all in one pc monitor then monitor works perfectly fine and does not go black after few second of logo. 

My gaming tower has GTX 2060 super card which has been updated. 

So far, I have tried following. 

1. use different HDMI cables  - No result. 

2. Updated GPU drivers on my gaming tower - no result. 

Any help would have be great. I spent over $2000.00 for this all in one PC and I don't want to spent another 800 bucks to get equivalent curved monitor.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@VINIT3,

I reviewed your post and I understand that the HDMI IN feature on your computer is not working.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

There is a button on the back of the computer which says HDMI IN, I recommend you press that button once after connecting the CPU and check whether you are getting the display.

For the resolution issue, I recommend you update the BIOS and the graphics driver on the All in One from the below link and test.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.