1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP All-In-One 24-g085na touch screen is not working

HP Recommended
HP 24-g085na All-In-One Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My HP All-In-One 24-g085na desktop's Touch Screen functionality is not working and HID Touch Screen is not even visible in the Device Manager. This happenbed after the OS update and it seems the PC doesn't see that it has a touch screen functionality. I have run the tests in BIOS too and there is no touch screen option at all. Also tried to go through all the HID devices by diabling and enabling back them again to no avail. Nothing seems to be helping to resolve this issue.

Is there anything I can try? HP, please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Howard15
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Azimov - I have the same problem exactly and I wondered whether, although your post was a year ago, you had been able to resolve it.

0 Kudos
TimWinner
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I now have the same issue. Touch-screen stopped working mid-use, and after a restart is not listed in Device Manager. I have updated BIOS, and performed a hard reset, and done all the other things listed in the Diagnostics guide. The driver has been completely removed and there does not seem to be anywhere on the internet that lists a replacement download. This is the second 'function' of the PC that has vanished - the camera vanished from the Device Manager over a year ago. I only chose this PC for the touch-screen functionality. Very annoyed, and even more so at how many times I have tried to find answers and been fobbed off by HP. Simple question: where is the driver download for the touch screen?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation