cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bpou112
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP All-in-One 27 -Screen is too bright even when brightness level is already the lowest

HP Recommended

Hi there,

I brought HP a few months ago. I am struggling with its brightness issue. The main problem is it doesn't have any manual button to adjust brightness.  I checked here Settings>>Display>>Brightness. The brightness is the lowest already.  I have tried everything I can but the screen is still too bright. I have installed HP Display Centre but there is nothing I can do there as well. 

Screenshot 2021-10-12 215825.png

Screenshot 2021-10-12 220027.png

I looked everywhere for the solutions but couldn't find them.  I am using Windows 11 now but had an issue with brightness while using Windows 10 as well. 

I would appreciate your help. 

2 REPLIES 2
bpou112
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Screenshot 2021-10-12 222358.png

Even after the night light on which suppose to reduces the blue light but the screen is still too bright to look at. 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
bpou112
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not even a single response from moderator. HP Sucks. 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation