Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Rev.BIM111 Jan  2022.

HP Recommended

Hello HP support.

What's the status here? We need a solution!

Regards
Manuel Katus

HP Recommended

Hello folks.

Since HP has not responded to this, I have opened a complaint with one of the affected monitors.
HP immediately sent out a replacement unit and the defective one was picked up today.
I will then proceed with the further ones bit by bit until they are all exchanged.
It's a shame that HP didn't get involved here.

Best regards
Manuel Katus

HP Recommended

We have the same issue with most monitors of that model. Unfortunately it is hard to reproduce, which is why we can not say for sure that it affects ALL monitors, but we can say for sure that it affects MOST of the monitors. I for example have two brandnew monitors with BIM111 and both show this problem. So replacing the monitor would not resolve the issue, unless I get a different rev.
(Question: I find BIM111 in the monitor menue, but where do I find the date?)

HP Recommended

@ManuelKatus did you new monitors show the same problem? Are they also BIM111? Is changing the monitor to a new batch a solution to the problem?

HP Recommended

Hello, everyone.

We've traded one monitor so far and have been watching it for a while.

So far it's running flawlessly.

The replacement device does not have the BIM111.

(But there are probably also replacement devices that have BIM111 again. However, these then still have an addition or a sticker, so I think they have already been repaired and then go out as replacement devices.)

Changing the batch has helped so far.

Many greetings
Manuel Katus

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.