12-04-2016 04:18 AM
I got recent a HP ENVY 32 and have black screen issues with that display.
So when I am switching in games to and from fullscreen in games with my GF970 HP ENVY 32 stays black as it lost signal and dont come back
To fix that I must press switch input on the Envy remote 3 times so HDMI is selected again then signal is detected and displayed again
any way to fix that issue?
12-05-2016 06:39 AM
Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! This is a great location to get resolutions and interact with experts from the community. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
As I see from the post that while playing games the monitor screen blacks out. I'll try my best to help you.
Let's start by updating the Bios, Chipset and graphics drivers from the support website. Here is the link.
If the issue persists, I would recommend you try to run the test on the Video card from F2, click here
Let me know the outcome. I'll be more than happy to help you.
If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.
And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.
I am an HP Employee
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)