MarkAtherton
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP ENVY 4K 27 inch falling off stand

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4K 27 inch

Hi,

Has anyone had an issue with these screens falling off their stand, just had one crack the screen at a customer! This was put together by myself a very experienced IT engineer, I’m 100% sure the base was secure as  I built this in a different location and then carried the screen by the bezel to the room it was setup in.

Having had a further look at the fixing, it’s very poor of a £400 screen!

I’m seeing a few posts with regards to this and I still think it’s an issue

HP can you please advise?

Thanks,

Mark

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,333 24,291 1,117 1,150
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MarkAtherton
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation