VinceTan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Elitedesk 800 G3 mini 2nd monitor kept blacking out

HP Recommended
Elitedesk 800 G3 mini
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Elitedesk 800 G3 mini that have dual monitors.  Recently, the 2nd monitor started to black out after a few minutes.   It will turn back on and turn off again.   I have the latest firmware already.  I also replaced the monitor and cables but still have the same issue.  On single monitor, I don't have any issue. 

The unit is under warranty but I am not able to create a new case in HP site because it kept telling me that the account is not associated with a business.  When I try to associate it, it won't let me do it and ask me to contact support which basically brought me back to the start of the support page.  So I am stuck in a virtual loop.  I wish they have a chat with a live person instead of the useless virtual assistant.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation