Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Elitedesk 800 G5 Desktop Mini
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi ,

I am currently installing an interactive experience with 50 + of these Elitedesk 800 Mini Pc's. 
These pc's are set to Wake on Lan when the show starts for the day. 

What I've noticed is that sometimes (intermittently various PC's will take turns) and not show anything on the display.

We are using ELO touchscreens, when I remote login to the problem PC it shows as on and the touchscreen registers touch.

I'd also like to add this issue has also shown intermittent signs  when just using a standard screen with HDMI.

If I restart the computer, the screen usually shows, but sometimes doesn't. (this isn't a long term solution as I won't be onsite to do this everyday)

I have noticed when I remote login to the pc, (while display isn't showing) I can go to the display menu, It shows all the details on the display.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 2.51.19 PM.png

I've also found that if you change the screen refresh rate while remote logged in, it'll fix it and show the display. If you change it back to the original refresh rate it still works. This is not something I should have to remote in and fix every day though.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 2.51.12 PM.png

A little information on the system if it helps.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 2.51.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 3.03.58 PM.png

I hope someone can help.

Kind regards,

Isaac

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.