09-17-2016 02:13 PM
Hello ! I have a problem with my HP Envy 27 IPS Monitor. Worked fine until last night. The power cord is connected and the small white LED next to the power cord plug is light up but the display of the monitor remains black... The front buttons are also not light up ... Can you please help me in my problem?
Is it a electronics problem?
Waiting for your awnser . Thank you
09-19-2016 09:01 AM
Hi there @kippyalex,
May the Forums be with you! I understand that your display is blank on start up. I am happy to give you a hand with this.
Have you tried connecting the display to another computer or other compatible device?
Also, did you try using a different electrical outlet, and/or a direct power connection to a wall outlet?
Check out this document; there is a section for a blank display: HP Desktop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8).
Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)