Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 34 34-in Curved Display

I am using a [MacBook Pro (13-in, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports); Processor(2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7); Memory(32 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X); Graphics(Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB)]. The MacBook Pro has been connected to my external display [HP ENVY 34 34-in Curved Display; Product No.(W3T65AA); Manufactured (January 2019)] via a usb-c cable that came with the MacBook Pro.

I was using the monitor with no issues until it suddenly stopped working. I tried everything Apple recommends here, here, here, here, and here. I tried everything HP recommends for non-windows computers here, except repairing/replacing the monitor. I also read through the thread posted before with people having the exact same issues here.

None of the above solutions have worked. I am sure it is not a problem with either of the computers that I am using because they both stopped working with the monitor at the same time. I have another usb-c cable that I have tried both laptops with to no avail as well. Either I need to try yet another usb-c cable or the monitor itself has the problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.