Did you mean: 
cmc0063
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Envy 34 34-in Curved Display stopped working with MacBook Pro

HP Recommended
HP Envy 34 34-in Curved Display

I am using a [MacBook Pro (13-in, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports); Processor(2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7); Memory(32 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X); Graphics(Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB)]. The MacBook Pro has been connected to my external display [HP ENVY 34 34-in Curved Display; Product No.(W3T65AA); Manufactured (January 2019)] via a usb-c cable that came with the MacBook Pro.

I was using the monitor with no issues until it suddenly stopped working. I tried everything Apple recommends here, here, here, here, and here. I tried everything HP recommends for non-windows computers here, except repairing/replacing the monitor. I also read through the thread posted before with people having the exact same issues here.

None of the above solutions have worked. I am sure it is not a problem with either of the computers that I am using because they both stopped working with the monitor at the same time. I have another usb-c cable that I have tried both laptops with to no avail as well. Either I need to try yet another usb-c cable or the monitor itself has the problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation