markus_rich
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Envy 4k 27 inch monitors

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 27 Display 4k
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I recently purchased two hp envy 4k 27 inch monitors and I am have two questions.

First, I am unable to connect my monitor to my macbook pro which has the most recent software updates and I have made sure to select the correct imput source.  When I try to use the USB C cable it only charges my Macbook Pro and the monitor recognizes the imput but displays a message saying something along the lines of "this usb c cable is not hp certified and will not work"  which is interesting because it is the official USB C cable I got with my Laptop.   When I use an adapter for the hdmi ports the monitor works but I would really rather be able to charge my device and display to my monitor with just one cable because that is why I got this model.  I have tried to factory reset the monitor and even changed some of the settings that were suggested in previous posts about this issue but I never found a solution there.  

My second issue is that one of the two monitors (same model) that I have fell and the LCD display is damaged but the rest of the device works and looks fine.

Is it possible to order a replacement LCD display?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation