Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 24-xa All-in-One Desktop PC (5KF24AV)

Hi,

Long shot, I am trying to locate the driver for the camera/webcam for the HP Pavilion 24" AiO desktop. 

I seems to be elusive and when I try and search on the HP UK support website, it says there is an error.

Any helps/advice/guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @iaindp,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you wanted web camera drivers for your HP Pavilion 24-Xa All-In-One Desktop PC (5KF24AV).

Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this Weblink
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.

I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

hi @Rainbow23,

Thanks for coming back to me.

This didn't resolve my issue unfortunately as I had already tried this recently and it shows as no drivers needed updating. 

The webcam was working fine on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro and it stopped working so i downgraded to Windows 10 Pro again and its still not working. 

Thanks. 

HP Recommended

Hi @iaindp,

Please follow the steps from this document. (Click on the word document to open the web page).

I hope this helps.
Have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

hi @Rainbow23,

I've downloaded the tools and ran the tests but I can't see where it specifically says test your webcam or something similar and I tried the other document you sent but nothing worked for me. 

However, I have got around the problem now and bought a Logitech webcam as I needed it for today and unfortunately your help, which of course was appreciated, didn't source the answers I needed.

Thanks. 

HP Recommended

Hi @iaindp,

I suggest that you contact HP Service Center in your location from this weblink: https://support.hp.com/us-en/help/service-center 
Note: Select your country from the dropdown,  enter the city or postal code, select the product, change the radius, and click on search to locate the nearest HP Service center near your location.

Hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.