Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15s-fq1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I have a new HP Laptop 15s-fq1xxx

When I connect it via HDMI to a Monitor touchscreen UHD 4k 65'', the image of my PC is not displayed in the monitor UHD. It blinks continously.
If I try to connect other laptop (asus, etc) it works perfectly wth same cable.

It seems that my HP Laptop 15s-fq1xxx is not compatible with UHD?

If I look in the control panel, it seems that video graphic supports it: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
I tried also changing risolution in my Windows video option, decreasing or increasing, but does not work
Can someone help me?
Thanks

Mauro Di Serio

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi@MAURO72ITALY, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Please share the product number of your PC to assist you better.

Excellent description and a great diagnosis are done. It is greatly appreciated.

! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Hi

Serial number: 5CD050BPKT

PORDUCT NO: 23B87EA#ABZ

Some other info:

Just to try, I connected the PC to same monitor, but via VGA-VGA and it works (of course at lower risolution)
I think, personal opinion, that the Intel UHD driver (that I see in the control panel of PC)  is not the good one for UHD 4k, but is a generic driver.

Let me know If I can solve this issue in some way
Br

Mauro

HP Recommended

,Hi@MAURO72ITALY,

Request you to follow the below troubleshooting steps that should fix the issue.

1. Update the BIOS
  1. Intel® Driver & Support Assistant  the Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics, drivers 
  1. Windows Update.
HP Recommended

image.png

Il bios è aggiornato.

Ho installato  Intel® Driver & Support Assistant   e  questo programma di assistenza Intel dice (vedi sotto) riguardo al driver UHD:

Nel computer è installato un driver personalizzato del produttore del computer. Intel® Driver & Support Assistant non è in grado di aggiornare il driver. L'installazione di un driver Intel generico al posto del driver personalizzato del produttore del computer può stress problemi tecnici. Per informazioni sul driver più recente per il computer, contattare Hewlett-Packard

HP Recommended

MAURO72ITALY_0-1633825575585.png

HP Recommended

Potete fornirmi un driver migliore per UHD?

HP Recommended

Hi@ MAURO72ITALY,

`We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to be checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.