04-18-2016 10:56 AM
I got a HP Omni 27-1210xt into my shop last week and it had a bad hard drive, so i replaced the drive with the exact model and blew out the dust while i had it apart and after i put it all back together the video never displays, it did once but the unit shut off like 10 seconds after it came up, the other times you can hear the fans and the system running but just never shows a video, I have removed the memory and turned it on and it beeps so i would only say it rules out the motherboard or processor, so I'm looking for it to be video. Now I have located the processor but I do not see where the video is on this unit, doesn't appear to tbe onboard, maybe under some of the other covers? I'm about to strip it down some more. Any trouble shooting tips or ideas guys?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)