Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
macOS 12.0 Monterey

Hi Team,

When I connect my HP P34hc G4 Monitor to my MacBook pro 2019, I randomly get a message to say:
hp monitor input signal not found display going to sleep. 

I am connected to a HP dock via a Display Port cable. It works without interruption with my work HP laptop but not with my mac. 
With my mac I get interrupted once an hour or so. Very frustrating. This monitor is one of three that I use. All other monitors are fine when working with my mac. Sending the monitor in question back to HP is not an option as it was provided by work. 

Can someone put me out of my misery and help me resolve it. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.