KJ2012
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP PAVILION 21 SECOND SCREEN

HP Recommended
PAVILION 21 TOUCHSMART
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I have an HP 21 Pavilion Touchsmart all in one computer.. It runs Windows 7. 

the model is 21-h010. 

I am trying to set up a second screen. I have a usb to hdmi adapter. I am not having any luck.

Are you able to set up a second screen with this model? If so, how?

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,471 23,429 1,063 1,097
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KJ2012
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,  I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

1. First, you'll need a USB Video Adapter (available in VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort outputs).
  2. Connect your computer to the USB Video Adapter.
  3. Depending on the inputs available on your second monitorconnect it to the USB to Video Adapter with a VGA, HDMI or DisplayPort cable.

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04641829 to know more about "Using Two or More Monitors with One Computer" (Windows 10, 😎

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation