Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP PAVILION 27 FHD PRODUCT NO. 37N79AA

I recently purchased this HP monitor with BO speakers integrated and possibility of using USB-C to connect to my macbook.  I intially loved the screen but have found that if I leave my macbook connected to it for short periods where I am not present, when I return the screen is blank, grey and flickering,  I am unable to see anything on my screen and have to turn it off and wait for approx 30 minutes.  If i turn it on sooner there is a ghost image of poor quality of my macbook on the screen.  Can you please advise what is going on?  My macbook is touchbar running Catalina.  This doesn't appear to happen if I am sat at my macbook using it for any period.  Please advise.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.