Did you mean: 
davidbw
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP PAVILION 27 FHD

HP Recommended
HP PAVILION 27 FHD PRODUCT NO. 37N79AA

I recently purchased this HP monitor with BO speakers integrated and possibility of using USB-C to connect to my macbook.  I intially loved the screen but have found that if I leave my macbook connected to it for short periods where I am not present, when I return the screen is blank, grey and flickering,  I am unable to see anything on my screen and have to turn it off and wait for approx 30 minutes.  If i turn it on sooner there is a ghost image of poor quality of my macbook on the screen.  Can you please advise what is going on?  My macbook is touchbar running Catalina.  This doesn't appear to happen if I am sat at my macbook using it for any period.  Please advise.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation