10-01-2015 03:23 AM
When I purchased this device less than 2 months ago it was then loaded with Windows 8.1 64 bit. I was then offered to upgrade to Windows 10 64 bit. Since the upgrade the touchscreen will not work. I have tried all of the recomended troubleshooting on your site. I have also made sure that all drivers as well as the os is up to date. Please fix. The reason that I purchased this all in one device was because of the touch screen.
10-06-2015 02:06 PM
Hi there @KLMcNeill
Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understandthat after upgradingto Windows 10, the touchscreen is no longer working for you.
Please post the full product number for your All-in-One. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
For now something you can try:
1. Go to device manager
2. look for Human Interface Device
3. then HID Compliant Touch Screen
4. right click choose disable then re enable
5. then test
If that does not work-
6. uninstall the HID compliant Touch Screen
7. Scan for hardware changes
8. test again.
Let me know if this works for you.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)