Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23-P027C All in One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I updated the BIOS on this system and it died after the second boot, worked fine after BIOS Update and was showing current BIOS.  Went to boot up later, and it was dead.  I replaced the motherboard, no big deal, made sure Heat Transfer Pad on bottom of MB for Video.  Turned on the system and had a split screen.  I've tried a different MB, CPU, Video Cable, Monitor, Power converter to Screen, and RAM an no difference.  I can't figure what is causing it?  Did the BIOS Update damage something else besides the MB?  I even tried a Digitizer Board and screen and no difference.  I'm out of ideas other than the fact I replaced parts with bad parts??Screen in All In One 2.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @sasquatchsize16

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Appreciate you trying the steps. This looks like a hardware issue and I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Asmita,

I already Contacted the HP Welcome Support line and the tech suggested that the CPU was causing the trouble if everything was replaced, I replaced that with the same Processor, Intel Core i5-4570T and no difference.  So HP Support was not any help at all. This unit is way beyond any warrantee.

Regards,

Mitch

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.