Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavlion 23xi
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

When I turn one the power , te 23xi displays correctly for about 30s then turns off. I disconnect the power supply, wiat for a moment then power on again, display comes up and agian turn off after 30.

I think one component in the control card ( a capacitor ) is responsible. How can I repair it ?

Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@NMCHAU Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that the HP Pavilion 23xi turns off after 30 seconds.

I understand your concerns.

Have you tried with different monitors and checked? 

I would suggest you contact our phone support. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Thank you.

With another monitor that I purchase to replace it there is no problem. However  it is not correct for the ecology to throw away this HP monitor for this minor problem but can not be used. I found many people having the same problem on youtube and give the solution : a small IC to be replaced .

Best regards

MC NGUYEN

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.