09-11-2019 12:56 PM
HP Pavilion 24 and 27 All-in-One - Connectivity Issue Causes Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Stop Working. is there a viable solution?
09-15-2019 12:06 PM - edited 09-15-2019 12:07 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Did you make any changes on the settings of your PC prior to the issue?
I would suggest try removing connected bluetooth deviced from th list and then try pairing your wireless devices,
Before you start, firtsly restart the device and computer that might resolve any connectivity error states.
Next try the below steps:
Close all running programs on your computer, and then shut down the computer.
Turn off the device.
Turn on the computer and device, and then try to pair.
Note: Check the wireless communication settings On your computer, make sure your wireless communication settings allow for a Bluetooth connection.
Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03429630 to know how to Pair your HP computer to a Bluetooth device.
And, also Perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant:
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee