Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
27-a127c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys,  I'm looking for a  touch screen replacement kit for a hp pavilion 27-a127c. I checked everywhere  and couldn't find one. The original part number is 863851-001 /taken from the unit/.  Can I replace it with  L12584-012 , or any other choice. 

Thank you for your help. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Wesley2000

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Yes you can replaced it with different parts but please Note it will not be covered under HP Warranty

Else you can also contact HP Support for Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello KrazyToad,

I am asking for another replacement part number, because replacement of the screen is exactly 18 screws and 4 plugs, which takes for non professional replacement about 30min. Your service takes about 1 month and $502.00.

Thank you for your advice anyway. 

HP Recommended

As per the HP Part Store, the recommended replacement part is L12584-012  but unfortunately the part is currently not orderable on HP Part Store

You can check with a local store for a similar screen 

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.