Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-22-2021 12:30 PM
HP Pavilion 27 inch - d1021na (d1000i series) - what external montor resolution does it support?
One of our users has bought a Samsung 4K monitor and is using a HDMI with Ethernet 4K compatible HDMI cable but the most Windows 11 sees the monitor as supporting is 1920x1080.
The technical specifications for the model are quite vague and dont really give insight as to what resolution the HDMI/MX350 port supports. I can see the HDMI port is 1.4, but does the chip support that?
11-22-2021 02:06 PM
It has following ports
- (1) RJ-45 Ethernet port
- (1) Headphone/microphone combo port
- (1) HDMI 1.4/HDCP 2.2 input port
- (1) HDMI 1.4/HDCP 2.2 output port
- (1) USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port (5 Gbps signaling rate; Battery Charging 1.2)
- (2) USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports (5 Gbps signaling rate)
- (1) USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port (5 Gbps signaling rate)
- (1) Power input port
- (1) HP 3-in-1 memory card reader
You should be able to use 4K monitor @ 30Hz or FHD monitor @60Hz
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community