Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 32q
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have two or three computers hooked to the inputs on my HP Pavilion 32q, but I have a heck of a time switching the monitor to the desired input. I have to press the 2nd button up from the bottom two times quickly to cycle to the next input, but it takes forever for the monitor to show that computer or tell me there's no signal. At this point I can double-press the button again but now I'm operating in the dark and lose track of where I am. How can I do this a LOT FASTER?

If I press the same button once three little icons appear on the lower right side of the screen, but I don't know what those mean and I don't know how to activate them. I can't click with a mouse and the keyboard arrows operate on the desktop icons... 

HELP PLEASE.... I'm going MAD!!!!

Other than this I love the monitor, but this annoyance is kind of a deal-breaker.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@SteveUSA the information provided in the user guide is the only way to operate the buttons, and no, I'm afraid there's no other way of identifying which one is currently selected, if you haven't found the details on the guide, it does not exist.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@SteveUSA Here's a screenshot of what the OSD options look like and If this isn't what you are referring to, please elaborate or add a screenshot to what you need help with, so I can help you accordingly, meanwhile, if you need more details on how to operate the OSD menu on the monitor: click here to check the user guide on page. 14 Chapter 2 Using the monitor

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

So there is no faster way to cycle through the inputs or figure out which one it's currently set to?

But that does help in terms of how to operate the OSD.

HP Recommended

@SteveUSA the information provided in the user guide is the only way to operate the buttons, and no, I'm afraid there's no other way of identifying which one is currently selected, if you haven't found the details on the guide, it does not exist.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.