Vaidyanathan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP laptop monitor touch screen

HP Recommended
HP Laptop Model: 17t.by400
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Laptop Model 17t.by400 purchased direrctly from HP, online  in United States. Due to covid Laptop brought to India around a fortnight back. Laptop Monitor touch screen not working  due to manufacturing defect - no crack. no damage,no breakage within warranty period very smooth when one lays hand on it. Complaint registered with HP Laptop Case No. 5070973938 . The technical staff stated that warranty covers only battery, key bottons, some software issues.  He stated that their Service Centre will send me quotation along with link for payment and only on receipt of the amount they will replace the defective monitor with a new one.. I have been reminding them over phone several times during the day for the last one week to send me the quotation on a continuous basis as I require Laptop for my immediate use, but the technical staff are neither willing to give a working telephone or mobile number of their Service centre nor  sending quotation despite continuous reminders a  number of times every day for last more then a week.  Can anyone guide me how to escalate  (contact numbers of Senior executives - Grievance Redressal Officer/Nodal officer) for early resolutioin of the issue.  Vaidyanathan:  email: vniyer0937@**bleep**.com Mob: 9619707719

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation