cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ranmar5153
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP x20LED monitor being used for security cameras.

HP Recommended
HP x20LED
Other

I no longer have the computer that goes with the monitor. I am planning on hooking it up to a Qsee security camera system. Upon connecting the monitor via VGA to the system,the monitor has a banner floating around saying 'Input not support'. I tried to open the menu for the monitor but it does not open up. Does anyone know what I can do to remove the banner? Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,493 23,451 1,064 1,097
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ranmar5153
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I would request you to reach out to our HP Smart Friend Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Smart Friend Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Meanwhile, try this:
Unplug the cable running from your monitor to your PC and plug it back in, making sure the connection is firm. ... If the "No Input Signal" error still appears, the problem does not rest with the cables or the monitor, but with your security cameras. 

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation